1. Description Of Dog:
The puppy sold pursuant to the terms of this agreement is as follows:
Type of puppy: ____________________________
Sex: ___________ D.O.B.: _____/_____/________
2. Conditions Of Sale:
Seller guarantees that at the time of delivery, the puppy is in excellent health. All Smeraglia's Goldendoodle puppies are Vet Checked several times. Should the puppy be found to be in poor health, of a serious nature, Seller will provide Buyer with a replacement puppy from another litter or a full refund of the purchase price of the puppy only. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
The following conditions apply to the sale of the aforementioned puppy:
- The Buyer has FIVE (5) days from the time of receipt of dog to have dog examined by a Veterinarian. Any request to return the puppy to the Seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the puppy prove to be sick upon arrival. Proof of examination must be provided.
A warranty against all serious life altering genetic disease is provided until dog is two years of age. Should a genetic disease be discovered during this time, that will greatly shorten the life of, or greatly alter the quality of life of the puppy, Seller will provide Buyer with a full refund of purchase price only.
Minor health ailments including, but not limited to, fleas, worms, or stress induced diarrhea due to the puppy's transition from the Sellers home are not reason for dog to be returned to Seller. Proof of examination and diagnosis must be provided to Seller and Sellers vet, should Buyer wish to request returning dog for a refund. Proof of a pre-existing ailment or condition that requires minor treatment and will not alter or shorten the dogs life will be reason for Seller to reimburse Buyer for the expenses associated with treating that ailment or condition. We do strive to produce a certain look but we do not guarantee size, color, or appearance. This warranty will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined within the allotted time.
- A warranty for Hip Dysplasia is provided for two years. This warranty will be terminated should dog be allowed to become overweight or developing joints be overstressed at any point during the first two years. Should dog be found to have Hip Dysplasia within its first two years, Buyer must provide Seller with proof in the form of documentation from PennHIP or OFA. We reserve the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Veterinary medical records will be required showing the weight of dog and veterinarians assessment of the weight. We reserve the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Should results from OFA / PennHIP indicate that an injury may have occurred that caused or contributed to the issue, no reimbursement or replacement will be provided.
- Buyer agrees to return dog to Seller, or allow Seller to re-home dog/puppy should it become necessary at ANY point during it’s life. Seller will help negotiate price for Buyer with the new family where dog will be re-homed.
- Under no circumstances shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in a manner related to the puppy.
- Upon execution of this contract all veterinary care and its associated costs are the sole and exclusive Responsibility of the buyer.
Buyer agrees to maintain this puppy/dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, Vaccinations, Internal and External Parasites, Heartworm prevention and any other preventative medication Vet feels is needed. Veterinary records must be provided to breeder if requesting refund or replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, health warranty will be void.
4. Full And Final Agreement:
Both Buyer and Seller agree that this Contract represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations have been made regarding the puppy described above.
SELLER’S signature and date:
BUYER’S signature and date: